After A successful hunt and you start the job of cleaning and caring for your meat, you can sprinkle the remaining Hunters Edge® Powder on your meat. It will not hurt it, but it will keep the flys and yellow jacket’s off of your meat because it eliminates the odor. When you have gotten your meat home and hung to cool and dry you can remove all the silver skin and the powder from the meat and not have to worry about fly eggs and bacteria. It also keeps you from getting stung by the bees. Remember Hunters Edge® is all natural and safe around people, pet, and food.
Connect With Us
- https://huntersedge.com/Pictures You Have to see11/17/2016 - 5:22 PM
- 166 in Total Velvet11/15/2016 - 4:40 PM
- Proof of how well Works on bear11/15/2016 - 4:30 PM
- Wildlife Photographer and Hunters Edge®10/24/2016 - 4:48 PM
- Hunters Edge®: EXTRA TIPS care of meat09/19/2016 - 7:21 PM
- Hunters Edge®: Yellow jackets and your meat09/19/2016 - 2:42 PM
- Mule Deer09/07/2016 - 9:49 PM
12010 N Jantzen Dr.
Portland, OR 97217
(888) 884-6367 Pacific Time Zone
Portland, OR. (503) 946-6998